Irish Club of Luxembourg: Events for Autumn 2019
In July we had a great turn-out for our Sunday Roast Lunch at Oscar’s which included a browse along the bridge to view the Art in the Grund, as well as a guided tour and crémant tasting at the Bernard-Massard winery in Grevenmacher. We also received a thank-you letter from the General Manager of the Blue Teapot Theatre Company in Galway, Ireland, for the €300 donation from the proceeds of April’s Sponsored Walk: this funding will go towards “programme delivery of 8 brand new students with intellectual disabilities who are joining Blue Teapot in September”.
• 13-22 September: British & Irish Film Festival (10th anniversary) outing
Exact details to be confirmed in August
• 11-12 Oct (provisionally): Storytelling / Comedy show
• October (provisionally): Sponsored Walk
• Sunday 8 December (provisionally): Children’s Christmas Party
• Sunday 22 March (provisionally): St Patrick’s event
• April (2nd half): Table Quiz
For full details, see www.irishclub.lu
Mise le meas,
Geoff Thompson, President of the Irish Club of Luxembourg.
Upcoming Club EventsNo Events
Events organised by other Irish organisations in Luxembourg